Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Success in commitment to workout and be healthy

So far things are going really well in my endeavors to be more healthy. Using T25 and 21 day fix paid off for me getting back on track with a set workout schedule. I was still not eating the best I could be but I have started a new program with a great diet plan included. It is PiYO by Chalene Johnson. She is awesome! She also has other great workouts I have done Turbo Jam, Chalene Extreme, and Turbo Fire. But, this workout is great because it is low impact but with great results. I'm only starting my third day and I am so sore! It is a combination of pilates and yoga moves with some new moves mixed in. I can highly recommend it to anyone on any fitness level.

The other thing is the diet plan. It helps you calculate your calories and also provide ideas for what to eat and stay on track. I also decided to try Shakeology which is Beachbody's nutrient rich diet shake. I am highly impressed by the energy it has given me and made me feel a few pounds lighter too! The recipes they have for it are awesome. So far my favorite is the Vegan Chocolate with peanut butter and banana. I'm feeling like this workout and diet are going to get me so close to my goals of becoming healthier.

On another note our son is now 5 months old. It is so amazing to see him grow and change. He is a sweet boy and is always happy still unless he is hungry or tired. I'm always energized by his growth and wonder at the things around him. He has a strong grip and is able to grab things and hold on tightly. He has rolled stomach to back quite often and is so close to rolling the other way too. He is not ready to sit yet but we are working on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.