Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bad day?! No way!

Well, my Tuesday has tried to turn into a Monday. I have forgotten just about everything I possibly need today. From my cell phone to parts for my breast pump they somehow all managed to stay at home. I also noticed my scrub pants had a hole in them this morning and I had to wear my smaller size pants to work. They were tight but it was pretty exciting that I could fit in them. I meant to bring my other pants to repair them at work, but guess what they stayed at home too!

Why do I bring all of this up? Because for about 5 minutes this morning I wanted to get upset. I felt worn out from lack of sleep and extra tasks I've been doing at home each day. Then one of my fellow employees lifted my spirits by thanking me again for our talk we had the day before. She said I helped her out a lot and made her feel much better. She was much calmer today and felt great about the situations we had discussed. That right their lifted my spirits too and helped me feel better. All the things that had made me upset before just melted away.  My bad day turned immediately into a good day.

I hope that if you are having a bad day today and are reading this that you can find your happy moment too. Take time to have that extra cup of great tasting coffee or step outside to enjoy the sunshine. Or talk to someone who makes you laugh and relax.


Here's to a Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.