Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I finally made the commitment to be a coach

Well I have finally made a new commitment to myself and I'm so excited about it! I have looked at being a beachbody coach since turbo fire came out and I purchased it. But, I was always too busy or working other part time jobs and didn't feel I had the time to commit and succeed. I also wondered if it was truly worth it to be a coach. Was it worth the money and time? But, last week I decided that with ordering the challenge pack for PiYo I wanted to take the next level and become an independent coach. I feel so far that it was a very good decision for motivating myself to reach my fitness goals. I didn't know that when you purchased the challenge pack that if in a certain amount of time you want to be a coach the sign up fee is waived. My coach that I signed up with has been a contact of mine on Facebook for awhile and always very motivating with her posts. I'm excited to learn from her and her team and become more fit in the process. It will also be exciting to share my story as I reach my fitness goals.

I must also say that so far PiYo is everything I hoped it would be. I am so sore just in the first two days!!  Also, this is my first time to experience shakeology as a constant source for my daily diet. I am highly impressed with the recipes that are now available. I can't wait to post my results at the end of the 60 days for PiYo.

I look forward to helping others with this coaching. I'm still setting up my pages but I want to see where it takes me in teaching others to be healthier and a part of my team. Feel free to visit my pages and check them out!

Coach site

Shakeology site




Weight today: 234

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.