Sunday, July 6, 2014

I can be your free coach!

The most exciting about this journey I am taking in getting healthy is that I can share my enthusiasm with everyone. Beachbody lets you have a free account to track your workouts whatever type they may be. It also lets you have access to the message boards and exploring what Beachbody has to offer to get you into shape. I had a free page for 4 years before I decided to become a coach. I enjoyed using the supergym to track my workouts with TurboTire. It is also nice to check out what it means to be a coach through this free log in and explore the different workouts Beachbody offers. I would love to be your free coach and for us both to get healthy together!






In other exciting news of mom world, I am up waaaay too late at the start of a new week. Our son is starting to teethe and it has made for some interesting learning moments being new parents. It was hard to tell if he was hungry or his gums hurt throughout today. Thankfully I picked up some orajel natural and we tried it tonight and it worked very well! Hopefully it will continue to help him over the many long months this continues! He is also wanting to sit up more often instead of lying down in the floor on his play mat. It is amazing how fast things change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.