Sunday, July 13, 2014

Before & after results, Piyo review

I am so excited about the progress I am making with the Piyo workout and diet! I really want to post my before pictures and some of my progress pictures, but I will wait until at least my 30 days are here. It is super exciting to feel proud of myself with how strong I am becoming. Piyo seemed so much harder on day 1 than it does at day 14 of the workouts. So far these are the workouts I have completed:


Align -The fundamentals: workout that takes you through the moves you will need to be prepared for the workouts. A slow tutorial to get you ready to move.

Define: Upper Body:A 20 minute rocking workout that will have you using the moves you just learned in Align. No weights needed because your learning to use your own weight to get in shape.

Define: Lower Body: Another awesome 20 minute workout that will use your own weight to help you sculpt and define your lower half.

Sweat: This title lives up to its name! Be ready to work hard but feel great after this 40 minute workout. I was sweating from the end of the warm up until the end. All muscle groups are used in this workout.

Core: If you want a new favorite workout for your abs this is the one. From standing core, pilates core, and some good old fashioned ab workouts this has it.

So, far just alternating these workouts has remained excited and fun. I must admit sometimes I have trouble staying focused if the same workouts are repeated in a program, but not with Piyo. I have seen a big difference in my strength and my abs are already toning up.

Be ready in two weeks for some awesome before and after photos! See the video below for a peek at what Piyo has to offer. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

For my full review, please visit my later post. PiYo Review and my 30 Day PiYo results


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.