Tuesday, October 20, 2015

60 Day Paleo Food Challenge - Results

60 Day Paleo Food Challenge Results
My 60 Days on the Paleo Diet ended yesterday. And I am still seeing results and changes towards my first goal weight. Here are the current results compared to the last 60 days.

          



As you can see I am still seeing great results. I am still getting closer to my first goal weight of 190. My overall goal weight is between 150-170 for a healthy range for me. I am currently fitting into clothes I have not worn in a long time, over 6 or 7 years. My current size in clothes is a 12/14. Once you start to feel better and see results you want to keep going.

As I make my future goals, I am planning on trying this diet for a total of 6 months. That means possibly not adding back any of the food groups or items I have removed until then. I am still not drinking coffee, which is a big accomplishment for me. A fresh pot of Starbucks brewed coffee sits less than 5 feet from my desk at work. And I can say no to it! I am refining the recipes we eat each week as a family and what I eat for breakfast and lunch also.

If you are struggling with any auto immune or health issue, you can heal yourself with a better diet and exercise. It will take time, dedication, and yes even more dedication. But, just try it. Make a change for yourself. Start small with your changes if you have to, but COMMIT TO CHANGE!!! I have struggled for over 5 years and this is the best I have felt in a long time. I have more energy, I am sleeping well, my anxiety issues are more under control, and I just feel great. If I have a bad day it doesn't overwhelm me and I am learning to deal with daily issues rather than hiding from things. And you have to learn not to turn to food for comfort. I had a day a few weeks ago where everything went wrong. Work was rough and then I backed into someone's care at the bank. But, I couldn't turn to food for my bad day. I had to deal with things. And I made it through it, ok. That was a big step for me. Even when I wasn't eating badly earlier in the year, I would still turn to food for comfort. Now, I cannot do that so I have had to learn to just be upset and get through things. This has been a big step for me.

As for my thyroid, it is feeling better as well. My goiter is going away and my nodules are more tolerable on a daily basis. I think they will take time and being on the Tirosint (levothyroxine) to go down more in size permanently. As always, I will keep you updated on how my thyroid is healing.


My next Paleo update will be in 30 days, stay tuned and hopefully I will be closer to my first goal weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.