Monday, November 3, 2014

Where did October go?

Whew! I can't believe we are already in November! October was a super busy month at our house. Our son is now 9 months old. It is hard to believe that in just a few short months we will be celebrating his first birthday. I must say the past few weeks have been difficult because he is teething! I never imagined how hard it would be for him and for us. He does well most days but at least once a week he is up a few times in the night with pain and discomfort. He has his bottom two incisors and he is now working on his top incisors which seem more painful. Other happy updates for him is he has learned to clap with us and he is babbling all the time. He healed up very well from his tongue and lip tie surgery a few months ago. I enjoy every day with him even when we are sleep deprived!!


I must update and say that October has left little time for my weekly workout schedules. I did well for the first part of the month, but the last two weeks I have not made it a priority for me. I am making it a goal to get back on track this week. My energy level has decreased tremendously and I do not enjoy that side effect of little or no physical activity.  I am still using TurboFire as my main workout schedule and I am going to start again on week 3 for the daily calendar I will follow.

Even though my workouts decreased in October, I am still happy with my personal results. I have lost 2 more pounds and 2 1/2 inches from waist. This is extremely exciting on the waist measurements since I often wondered if I could get my abs back in shape after pregnancy and you can! On the days I wasn't working out I tried to make sure I ate well and did not consume too many calories.

Here's to staying motivated in November and getting in shape before we start the new year.


Weight: 223
Waist measurement: 37"
First weight loss goal: 190

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.