Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beachbody Black Friday Sale!!

Beach body black friday sale 2014


Beachbody Black Friday is here!


Are you ready for the holidays and staying in shape?! I am super excited about helping others get fit this Holiday Season and what better way to start it off than information with Beachbody's Black Friday Sale. From November 25th to December 2nd (or while supplies last) you can take advantage of great sale prices on great workout sets and gear. I just ordered Les Mills Pump and Combat and I can't wait to start one in the next week or so. I will definitely post reviews for you which I am excited to share. Nothing like a super discount to get you pumped up!!!

If you have any questions let me help you find your perfect year end/new years workout!

Follow this link to check them out: Beachbody Black Friday Sale!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.