Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm trying to become a coupon queen!

Since having our son last January I've been trying to save on food and other items as much as possible. I have recently found some new ways to save and I wanted to share them with you. If you have a local Kmart you can earn points which equal money off your next purchase. You just need to be a shop your way rewards member.

Shop your way sign up
Once you sign up look for any coupons that give you $5 or $10 back when you spend a certain amount. Then the next time you shop you can use your points for money off your total.

Also, Kmart has certain weeks where they double up to $2.00 manufacturer coupons when you spend at least $25.00 before your coupons. But, this is only for Shop your way members!

Also, I have been looking for the best deals on diapers, wipes, and other items for us. Here are my favorite coupon sites that I have found. They have lots of links to coupons you can print or the best deals at your local favorite supermarkets.

Mojosavings

Cuckoo for Coupons

Totally Target

Southern Savers


I hope you can find some great deals to save for you and your family! Feel free to post a comment if you find a super deal you want to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.