Thursday, August 13, 2015

I am still here! New posts next week

Hello!

I am still here, although M.I.A. for awhile. Since my last post on here I had been struggling with some health issues. But, I will be back posting and sharing some of my personal story and still on the road to fit and healthy.

I am doing pretty well and it is nothing too scary on my health. I have actually struggled with my health since 2009. But,  my thyroid issues became worse in March/April of this year. I have come a long way and have a lot of new information to share that hopefully will help others.


Stay tuned next week for new posts, recipes, and many other new things.


-Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.