Monday, March 2, 2015

Les Mills Pump and 21 Day Fix Meal plans

Hello again! I am happy to be back posting. It has been a long couple months as far as taking care of our son and weaning, but I am ready to focus on myself.

I will restart Les Mills Pump Week 1 today and I am also doing the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan. I decided to do a meal plan outside of Les Mills so I have a little more structure and easier planning now that I have more time in the morning.


Posts I will share this week:


Les Mills Pump Review of Week 1
21 Day Fix information and a review of containers
21 Day Fix Weekly Meals and Recipes



Stay Tuned!

Update 8/26/15- I will have my 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme reviews up at the beginning of next week, Thanks for checking out my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.