Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Updates

Hello fellow bloggers and blog readers. I have some updates since the end of  November and the beginning of December.  I started Les Mills Pump and it was going extremely well!! I was only 10 days in and I was seeing amazing results. But, I am still nursing and my supply dropped to nothing so I unfortunately had to stop for now. We have struggled quite a bit since our son was born with nursing so I don't want to see my goals lost here so close to the end.

I returned to light workouts since I only have 35 days until I stop nursing. I really want to be in shape but I want to meet my goals of nursing our son even more. I am so close so until then I will post about other topics and I will return to Les Mills Pump at the end of January. It really is a great program for getting in shape and I think it will help me get to my first weight loss goals.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.