Friday, August 1, 2014

Children's consignment sales

Our son just reached the six month mark last week on the 28th. And as he continues to grow I am running out of clothes that fit him. He is currently wearing 9-12 month sizes and I am rotating the same clothes each week. That's why I am excited that between Tennessee's tax free weekend and fall consignment sales I can stock up on clothes again. Before he was born I bought from 0-6 months and some other sizes but I didn't imagine he would grow so quickly!

One of my favorite sites for finding consignment sales is:

Consignment Mommies

This site let's you search by your zip code and brings up a list of all consignment sales in your area. It has helped me find some great sales that I didn't know existed. Check it out and see what awesome sales are in your area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.