Wednesday, August 26, 2015

30 Day Paleo Food Challenge

30 Day Paleo Food Challenge and 21 Day Fix eating plans and workouts



30 Day Paleo





Since my last post, I have decided to try the Paleo Diet after some more research and reading. I finally got scheduled for my thyroid scan and blood work for this coming Monday 8/31. But, while waiting to hear from my doctors office last week I was still feeling bad and my thyroid was still swollen. So, that has brought about my own personal 30 day Paleo eating challenge! I started on Monday 8/24 and I have already lost 4 pounds as of today. So, what does this mean for you? 

Tomorrow I will post about the Paleo eating plan and all guides will be up next week. And I will post my weight loss and measurements at the 14 and 30 day mark.

And I promise that my 21 Day Fix review will be up on 8/31. I keep adding information to my food plan sheets and I want it to be perfect for everyone to use.

See you tomorrow with more information and printouts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed @paleofit_gal

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Piyo

Powered by Blogger.